….. Its Sunday….. What’s my attitude?
Should I :
A) Stay in bed. That doesn’t happen often. I deserve to.
B) Go for a walk. Thats exercise right? At least I’m moving.
C) Manifest bad surf for my partner so we can go for breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.
D) I’ll just start tomorrow. Monday’s always a good day to start.
E) Lie on the beach and watch my partner surf. That’ll be refreshing.
F) Walk the stairs until my partner finishes surfing (usually an hour or so)
1) Hurry the heck up Sandy(my partner), it’s Sunday
2)Take my time and enjoy the Sunday fresh air
3) Race to see how many I can get in.
Why should I go with F3…. Because:
- your goals should be bigger than your excuses
- you may miss a session this week Due to work or weather
- it’s easier to get it in when you can rather than when It gets busy during the week
- weekdays can be be hectic, so the likelihood of making it up then doesn’t look good
Are you a high achiever? If you set a minimum goal of Doing 4/week, then that’s what you should do regardless. make shit happen.
- you will feel a sense of accomplishment and be fill of energy and euphoria
- it’s Sunday, and even though you did the stairs, you will still get to watch the surf, go for breakfast,walk the dogs and climb back into bed if you want to
- The next day is Monday and you’ll be ahead of the game BOOM!
- Have you set your goals?
- Have you achieved your weekly goal of fitness
- There’s no day like the present
Contact us to schedule a free 15min call with me!